- The Company takes all necessary measures to ensure the proper operation of the electronic services that it provides. However, it does not guarantee that the features of the Website or its content will be offered without interruption and without errors and that any mistakes will be corrected. The Company shall not be held liable for any loss, including indirect or consequential losses, distortion or destruction of the user’s data or software or hardware, which may occur during or after the use of this Website.
- The user wishing to use the electronic services of the Website must provide true, accurate, valid and complete information as regards the details he/she submits.
- All information provided by the user of the Website are not used for any purpose other than what the specific Website describes. The accuracy of the details submitted by the user is his/her own responsibility, and any negative consequence or loss due to submission of inaccurate information is borne by the user and under no circumstances by the Company.
- All the necessary measures are taken to ensure the accuracy of the information published on the Website. However, the Company is not responsible for any spelling or other errors or omissions during publication of this information. The contents of the Website are provided “as is” without any guarantee expressed or deduced in any other manner. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any claims of a legal, civil or criminal nature or for any damage (incidental, special or consequential) of the user/visitor of this Website.
- The Company makes every effort to control the material uploaded on the Website and to protect its hosting servers from viruses. The Company does not guarantee that the servers hosting the material and features of the Website do not contain viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any loss, included indirect or consequential losses, distortion or destruction of the data or software or hardware of the user that may occur during or after the use of this Website. In any case, users are recommended to use antivirus and anti-malware software every time they connect to the internet.
- The Company reserves the right to legally modify the content of the Website.
These terms and conditions for the use of the Website, and any amendment thereafter, are governed and supplemented by Greek law, the law of the European Union and any relevant international conventions.
The Website of TERRA NOVA Ltd. was developed based on the key design principles of usability, transparency in presentation of information and user service. To this end, any comments and proposals that could improve the content of the Website and upgrade the services provided are welcome and users are encouraged to send them. Therefore, if you have a comment, proposal or question you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.